Content MarketingContent is the King for Digital Marketing
CONTENT MARKETING means creating and sharing valuable free content to attract and convert prospects into customers, and customers into repeat buyers. The type of content you share is closely related to what you sell; in other words, you’re educating people so that they know, like, and trust you enough to do business with you.
“Content is the king”
Why Content is the king ?
Reasons are as follows :
- High-quality, unduplicated content on a brand’s onsite blog has a significant impact on SEO and search engine ranking.
- Good content, whether it is in the form of a blog post or social media update, encourages users to engage with the brand, whether they realise it or not.
- Good content creates brand awareness and authority in a saturated market, which then has the potential to generate new leads and increase sales as more consumers become exposed to the brand.
- Content that adds value in some way is generally received well by consumers because it solves a problem in their everyday lives or teaches them something new.
- Not only is good-quality, original content great for SEO purposes, it’s also a brilliant way to drive traffic to a website and keep consumers on the site for longer.